1. Twenty Six Weeks—One Semester
- Twenty two sessions, one outdoor activities, two reviews (week 13 and 24) and one final exams (week 26).
2. Parent as Teacher
- IFA is NOT replacing “Chain of Command” within family.
- Being part of the process is highly recommended.
- Parent should have the comprehensive knowledge before teaching their children.
3. Monitoring (Consistency and Sequence Program)
- Progress report representing an achievement among Student, Parent and Teacher. This will be weekly basis.
4. Commitment (Maintaining Objective)
- Volunteer and Quality.
5. Biweekly meeting for teacher
- Share knowledge and experience.
- Calibration (Uniform Method)
6. Monthly meeting for staff
- Predict outcome and prepare future challenge for IFA.
- Feedback to Teacher.
- Accommodate suggestions from parents.